Friday, September 5, 2008

Nicole Wray - Changes (Deluxe or Not)???

Tracklisting
1. Dice Roll ft Young Fell
2. Changes
3. Lord Knows
4. Why
5. Boss Bitch ft Shane
6. Not Now
7. See You Tonight
8. I Ain't Ready
9. Action
10. Sarah
11. Calling
12. Dice Roll (No Rap)
13. Stand Up
These tracks were always confirmed, but will Nicole be releasing a deluxe package. Fans have been wanting to hear other tracks on the album. You decide because Nicole has confirmed that she wants her fans to be involve in the making of her project.
Will these tracks ever see the light and get on the album. Reply your thoughts in comments area.
* Attached
* Dear Father
* Dream Love
* Friend
* Goin' Goodbye
* He Can Look
* I Am The One
* I Became A Victim ft. Q Da Kid
* I Believe
* If I Don't Love You
* I'll Take Your Man
* I'm Not Sure
* Lose Your Mind
* Metro (Get At Me)
* Ms. America
* My Love Is More ft. Boogie
* Pandora's Box
* Slow Motion
* Star Like Me ft. Joe Budden
* Sunshine
* Too Much