Friday, November 21, 2008

My Rating of Mary Mary's - The Sound

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
1. Intro (Nice introduction)
2. The Sound (this should be the next single after "God In Me")
3. Get Up (great inspirational track)
4. Superfriend (its alright)
5. God In Me (too bad it didn't get to be the 2nd single because I love this track)
6. Boom (one of the best songs on the album)
7. I'm Running (this is a really really good song)
8. Forgive Me (its alright)
9. Dirt (nice beat and great lyrics)
10. Seattle (great song, amazing understandable meaning)
11. I Worship You (the second single, however there were better songs. But it speaks a good message)
12. It Will All Be Worth It (it's alright)
They have great album with a message. I like the lead single "Get Up" as well as the songs "The Sound", "God In Me", and "I'm Running". "God In Me" should have been the 2nd single of the album instead of "I Worship You". "The Sound" or "I'm Running" should then follow up its success. They also announced a deluxe edition coming soon. The album will feature more songs from when they performed on "Front Row Live".