Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Beyonce - I Am Beyonce & I Am Sasha

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Beyonce's two albums, I Am Beyonce & I Am Sasha Double Album Tracklisting? - Beyonce Knowles reportedly has plans to release two albums and is promoting the projects on websites calledSasha Fierce (www.whoissashafierce.com and www.myspace.com/sashafierce ).Beyonce’s Disc 1 is apparently called “I Am Beyonce”, and Disc Two is titled “I Am Sasha”.According to the same reports “I am Beyonce” will contain ballads and a pop oriented sound .“I Am Sasha” is set to be a more urban and high tempo CD. So to put this in retropect, Beyonce will be releasing one disc called "I Am Beyonce" and another by her alter ego Sasha which is called "I Am Sasha".
Disc 1 “I Am Beyonce”
01.If I Were A Boy.
02.All You Can’t See.
03.Roses And Chocolates.
04.Sometimes It Hurts.
05.Love Me Not.
06.Street To Nowhere.
07.Hate To Leave.
08.Together.
09.God Blessed Our Love (Ave Maria Interlude).
10.At Last.

Disc 2: “I Am Sasha”
01.Lights Out.
02.Do A Dub.(ft. Kanye)
03.Single Ladies.
04.Baker.
05.Beat My Drums. (ft. Jay Z)
06.Movin’ Aside.
07.Freeze.
08.Breaking the rules.
09.Mighty King.
10.Nightcap’s lovers