Friday, October 31, 2008

Nicole Wray - Changes (Leftover Tracks)

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
I don't know what's going on with Nicole but I think fans are losing their patients for her. If she is going to release another album, she needs to hurry up. Because if fans have to wait another year, then there will be no point in coming back. We stuck with her through whatever, but nothing has happened. Petitions have been signed but let's face it, it has been 10 years since her last album and 4 years since her last official music video (not counting cameos or guest appearances)
* Attached
* Dear Father - 3:55
* Dream Love - 3:18
* Friend - 3:43
* Goin' Goodbye - 3:31
* He Can Look
* I Am The One - 2:12
* I Became A Victim (feat. Q Da Kid) - 4:14
* If I Don't Love You
* I'll Take Your Man 3:29
* I'm Not Sure
* Metro PCS (feat. Daz Dillinger) - 4:17
* Ms. America
* Pandora's Box
* Sunshine - 3:01
* Too Much
* Untitled Track - 2:46